Experience great living at Waples, a Virginia mobile home community conveniently located in Fairfax. With such a central location, enjoy mobile home living in the heart of the Washington metropolitan area. Commuting is made easy when living in a mobile home park in Fairfax with easy access to I-66, I-495 (the Beltway), 7100 (Fairfax County Parkway), Route 50 (Arlington Boulevard), Route 29 (Lee Highway), Route 123 (Chain Bridge Road), and Route 236 (Little River Turnpike). The Fairfax Town Center and Fair Oaks Mall are just minutes away. This Virginia mobile home park is located within walking distance of a grocery store, restaurants, and shops. The nearby Oak Marr Recreation Center offers activities including swimming, racquetball, and golf. Waples is situated in prestigious Fairfax County, one of the nation's top-rated school districts. Enjoy world class entertainment at the nearby George Mason University Patriot Center, a major performing arts venue. RV lots in Virginia are also available. With a playground, covered school bus shelter, and spacious lots large enough to accommodate both single wide and double wide manufactured homes, Waples offers great amenities and a value that is unbeatable in the area. Looking for a mobile home community in Fairfax? Visit Waples today and experience great living!
- Located in the top rated school district of Fairfax County.
- Minutes from major shopping centers: Fair Oaks Mall, Fairfax Centre Shopping Center, Jermantown Square, etc.
- A short drive to George Mason University.
- Nearby Oak Marr Community Center provides a 9 hole-par three golf course with range, racket ball, swimming, and weight room.
- Walking distance to the Greyhound Bus Station.
- Short term lot rental for RVs is available. Six month lease minimum @$895, one year lease @$795, including electric, water and sewer.
- Lot rental @ $695.
- $20.00 a month pet fee and a one time $50.00 pet fee